| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pedernales in July is very hot at 29.7 °C (85.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Pedernales July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pedernales, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pedernales:
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) N
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 102.3 kms (63.5 miles) NNE
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 78 kms (48.5 miles) N
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.6 miles) NNE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ENE
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 60.1 kms (37.3 miles) NE
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 68.9 kms (42.8 miles) NE
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) NNE
- Barahona, Dominican Republic - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) E