| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pedernales in June is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.8 °C (94.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.1mm (0.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Pedernales June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Pedernales, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Pedernales:
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) N
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 102.3 kms (63.5 miles) NNE
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 78 kms (48.5 miles) N
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 79.9 kms (49.6 miles) NNE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ENE
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 60.1 kms (37.3 miles) NE
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 68.9 kms (42.8 miles) NE
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) NNE
- Barahona, Dominican Republic - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) E